Friday, September 11, 2009

Photo Booth Friday--What started as a little dream.....


It all started here....
Which soon became this:
  (oops!)



Which eventually gave birth to this














But we still had this:












So I showed you all my brain child.....and you gave me some good suggestions















And we tweaked some suggestions into this.....and then this....

Then days became weeks became two months......and now finally we have a finished product!

Without further ado....I give you.......


Cute, no?
And don't worry, although we have displaced Hayden, his name went with him...

Man, I love it when a plan comes together!
Love it!
Happy Weekend, everyone!

Photobucket

12 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Cute nursery! I love the name art.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Fun stuff! I like the color of Hayden's new room. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Feels like it's been a long time...

Megan Epley said...

Nice frame with the bow in Hayden's room! :) Maybe you could start your own business from home - producing frames. :)

Susan Berlien said...

Good work!!

Jill said...

Very cute name art.

Anonymous said...

The rooms look great! I'm ready to redo some rooms. . .wanna help?

-Tiff

Emily said...

Aren't kids' rooms fun to decorate? Yours look great!

Cassie said...

Great job, so cute!!

Debbi said...

It turned out SO CUTE! Great job!

une autre mère said...

Very cute! And I also love the color of Hayden's room!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Megan....I think you might be on to something!!! That is a fantastic idea ; )

Tiff, I would LOVE to help....please call me..I really would love to help!

Thanks everyone else :)

Amy Valentine said...

You did a great job! Both rooms look so cute.