I am married to my best friend, Jesse for almost 8 years. Together, we recently embarked upon one of life's greatest journeys--parenthood. Our son Hayden was born in May '08, and our twin boys, Owen & Silas were born in June of 2009. Hence we have: a baby factory!
I like the third one as well. My suggestion would be to have silas go down from the "S" instead of up. It would emphasize the TWINS and make it a little less lopsided. I am NOT going to be offended if you hate my idea! :)
they make the vinyl letters like UpperCase Living--however, seemingly cheaper.
I am having another idea....I think I'm going to have them re-design it and do TWINS up & down, with the boys' names horizontally--I think sq footage it would be smaller (aka, cheaper) ...we'll see :)
6 comments:
I am a fan of the third one. Cute idea!
I like the third one as well. My suggestion would be to have silas go down from the "S" instead of up. It would emphasize the TWINS and make it a little less lopsided. I am NOT going to be offended if you hate my idea! :)
I like the third one!
What is scribbleitonline?
they make the vinyl letters like UpperCase Living--however, seemingly cheaper.
I am having another idea....I think I'm going to have them re-design it and do TWINS up & down, with the boys' names horizontally--I think sq footage it would be smaller (aka, cheaper) ...we'll see :)
PS....HEIDI.....since when do you have a BLOG?!
I do like the font on the third one and like Heidi's idea. :)
Post a Comment