Monday, September 14, 2009

Dontcha Just Hate It When....

......your last weeks laundry day doesn't get done til Friday, and then all of the sudden..it's laundry day again?!?! Maybe that only happens to me...


.....you think you're getting this great deal on two liters of your favorite shampoo only to get home and realize the shampoo you were so excited about is actually conditioner?!? Ahh...probably only me, again..

.....after two whole years worth of pregnancy, the favorite monthly visitor returns in all her glory and side affects. Two years?! Yeah, definitely only me ;)

.....Your 16 month old makes it 2/3 (...and climbing)of the way up the stairs before you even notice. Yeah...I'm that bad of a mom :P

.....it's time to schedule your twins' 3 month pictures, and you haven't even ordered their newborn pictures yet. Not cool.

.....you have tons of blogging material, and *POOF* it's gone as soon as you sit down at the computer...

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

7 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Believe me...it isn't just you. Although with 3 and 2 years of pregnancy, you probably have it a bit worse than the rest of us. My heart goes out to you mama!

I can totally relate to the laundry thing!

And a few minutes ago, I looked up to see my 17 month old standing on one of his "sit and ride" truck toys...pushing himself using the wall (did I mention he was standing up?!)

Said 17 month old didn't get his first photo until he was 3 month. I missed the 9 month photo.

Anonymous said...

Are we secretly living the same life? lol!

Hope you have a great day!

-Tiff

Megan Epley said...

I don't designate a laundry day of the week because I'd never stick to it. I just do a little bit of laundry every day.

Have you been getting my emails to your blog email account? Cuz I don't get responses so I worry that you're not getting them. I sent two, maybe three last week. What email would you like me to send to?

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Laundry. Ugh. The never ending chore...

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter...
Remember why I said painting is my favorite thing to do? And for the rest of you out there, "it's because it stays done, at least until you want to change colors." Laundry is never done... I just used one of those strong words "NEVER", but it's the truth, laundry and house work is never done. Love ya... Have a great day!

Emily said...

Okay, so the other day my husband and I were cleaning the kitchen when we noticed an odd silence coming from the general direction of the living room. We looked at each other and at the same moment said, "Where's Penelope?" (our 15-month-old) She was UPSTAIRS, playing in her room by HERSELF, because neither one of us had remembered to put the gate up. Luckily all was well, but just know...it isn't only you!

Together We Save said...

Ohh everyday is laundry day at my house and I hate it. With 3 girls I am always washing. You with 3 boys I can not imagine.