I am a wife of four years to Jesse.
Mom to Hayden, who is 2.
Mom to twin boys, Owen & Silas, who will be 1 in June.
Recently crowned, STAY-AT-HOME MOM!
I am a die-hard 'Baby-Wise' Mom, and believe strongly in PARENT Directed feeding & parenting!
Apparently, I am hyper fertile.
My favorite flowers are tulips.
I am trying to recapture my love for reading.
I play the piano, and am an archived flautist and violinist.
I dream of being skinny again, but hate dieting and even more so, breaking a sweat.
I am a golden retriever lover. We have 2, Brody & Major.
My favorite season is fall.
I love all things color.
I love music, and my music tastes are wide-spread, however I have a great disdain for music that glorifies lifestyles that ruin peoples lives.
I wish I liked the outdoors more.
I love FOUNTAIN Pepsi.
I love great words.
I am a people pleaser to a fault.
I love shopping, and am currently attempting to hone the skills of Clinton & Stacy.
Sweatpants & a hoodie are my outfit of choice.
I want to visit all places tropical.
I love numbers & "mental math".
I am grossed out by mouths. I gag at the sight/sound/smell of teeth brushing.
I am trying to learn how to eat like a skinny person.
I am a big fan of run-on sentences and poor grammar. Most of the time.
I love the color green.
I am a sucker for a good deal....and info-mercial.
I love football season. And college athletics of almost any kind.
I fear and worry about the future far too much.
I am grossly unorganized.
If I could do it all over, I would have my Bachelor's degree, not because I want to climb the corporate ladder, but just the sense of achievement.
I love to write.
Did I mention that I love fountain Pepsi? It pairs nicely with chocolate, pizza & mexican food :)
I am ridiculously indecisive.
I have a fantastic memory.
I love DIY projects, especially when they're DONE!
I am a dreamer at heart.
If I could master one skill, it would be cake decorating......or photography :)
I am an almost proud mini-van driver.
I am a child of God, and try (emphasis *TRY*) to live my life growing every closer everyday to HIM.
I believe that God has offered us a free gift of Salvation that is nothing that I could ever earn or achieve, I am a big fat ugly sinner who deserves nothing less than to be thrown into the pit of hell, but because I have put my faith in HIM as my Savior alone, He has given me eternal life. If this is new to you, or you want to know more, just ask!!















12 comments:
Oooh...I love how you did the links at the top...I've been trying to figure it out -- please share :)
THANKS! I almost broke down and paid someone to do it for me....but I found a GREAT blogpost/explanation for it.
http://www.reallifeblog.net/2007/09/how-to-create-site-menu-bar-in-blogger.html
Awesome! I'll have to check that out in my spare time (HA!) I've decided I can't pay someone to do my design for me because I am far too indecisive and always end up wanting to change my template a mere 2 weeks later :)
I totally know what you mean :) I truly wouldn't waste time/money on blog design, but this navigation bar thing almost had me pushed over the edge :)
PS...I've been noticing that we've had a lot of simultaneous blog changes--I hope you don't think I'm copying you :) Your blog looks great, btw!!!
Not at all :) What can I say? Great minds think alike :)
Hi, Katie! Sounds like we have a lot in common. I like your blog. Come on over and visit mine sometime!
Love this post! You are such an amazing person/mommy!
-Tiff
Great post! Your blog is so cute it really puts mine to shame! :)
Hi Katie, nice to meet you. I just found your blog and love it. Your boys are adorable. I love chocolate, pizza and mexican food too ;-)
Katie,
So I just got done watching what not to wear and Clinton and Stacy are at this woman for wearing too many sweats. So...I love how you say you are trying to hone the advice of Clinton and Stacy and then in the next line you say your favorite outfit is sweatpants and hoodie. :) Made me smile.
~Becca
Hey! We to are a Baby Wise family - isn't it the best!? So nice to "meet" you!
Katie, You and I have SEVERAL things in common! Pepsi fountain (it's so much better than a 2 liter, don't you think?), skinny dreams, writing, SAHM uniform= sweats, green, sucker for deals, etc, etc, etc. However, I have a terrible memory... Have we met? :)
I especially loved the 'crowned stay at home mom' comment. I need to remember what an honor it is to have a husband who values having me home. :)
Hope to get to know you more... :)
Shannon (Jamie's friend)
Post a Comment