In one of my finer moments as a mother of boys......
I was making lunch for the boys yesterday, and heard them playing.
Laughing and carrying on...sllliiiiiightly more than normal.
When I went to call them for lunch, what did I find?!?
Head. to. toe. in powder.
Antiqued.
By flour, right??
{No, you don't need to adjust the color on your monitor, they really are powdery white}
WRONG.
Try powdered gold: AKA Powdered Formula.
Oh booooys.
Sigh.















8 comments:
Had to die laughing at this one - brings back memories of my little Aimee when she was just over 1 - she got the baby powder and shook it ALL OVER MY HOUSE! I went after her and she thought I was playing chase me or something. It took me HOURS to clean up all of the white stuff! And then my hubbie comes in the door from working all day and is a LITTLE too peppy for me! lol Good memories! NOW anyway! :0)
Ohhh Katie :) You could fill a book with the antics of those little boys :) I'm sure my day is coming :)
Ah, that hurts! (But is also hilariously cute!)
Hee hee.
I love this.
Oh the fun of toddlers! You must have soooooo many stories like this. Your boys are absolutely adorable even covered in formula!
In covered in white they are adorable. Priceless.
As a Mom, I'm sure that was a little frustrating...okay, more than a little, but as a Grandma I think it's adorable!!! What cuties!!! Gotta LOVE them!!!
Too cute! ;) If only I had a blog when my girlies were little... *giggle*
Post a Comment