Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Church Etiquette

Note to parents of toddlers....

...especially boys...

...and especially those who haven't learned how to whisper.

If you let your child play "Angry Birds" on the iPad

...{AHEM} during church...


Don't be surprised if he yells out.....

"OH!!!!!! HE GOT IT!!!!!"

...right in the middle of church. 
You just never know...something ...er....like that could...umm... happen.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

funny stuff! Dane loves that game. He gets on me if I don't play it with correct form. Like when I use my thumb instead of my index finger.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

We are little OCD with the Angry Birds here, too! Unfortunately our slips come more from *this* operator...turning the game on that hasn't had the sound muted, trying to take an incognito picture w/ the flash on...I'm smooth like that. Just come sit in my row!

Debbi said...

Thanks for starting my day with a giggle!

Rae said...

:D

p.s. thanks for allowing non-Blogger comments via the Name & URL option.

Rachelle said...

Funny, funny stuff!

Karen said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were talking about my boys. ;)

That game is totally addicting.

une autre mère said...

Fellow Angry Birds lover here! Thanks for the tip... I guess they'll have to stick to less-exciting games during church. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I hear Angry Birds is addicting, haha but not in church!!