Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Birthday Party: Twin's Style

Silas is ready....


...and so is Owen! 


for a ONE year birthday....Twin Style!

Our cameras couldn't capture the fun nearly fast enough! 
ALL DONE, Mommy!!


We enjoyed some fun presents....


And we are soo spent!

Sweet {literally} times had by all :)

9 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Love, love, love it all! :)
Are those pillow pets?? :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Such cute boys!!!
Love those cakes! So creative!

Rachelle said...

Love the one cake! So adorable! We just did b-day's here as well, fun times!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Love the cakes! So fun!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Those cakes are awesome! Such cuties!

une autre mère said...

Did you make those cakes? Super cute idea - might have to steal that one for Tate's...

Amanda said...

AMAZING job!!! I am SO SO impressed!!! You have to add that to my community!
http://community.livejournal.com/bakingmommy/

And when I say "have to" I mean, you certainly can if you want. I am just so impressed with your talent and creativity!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Unknown said...

I love those cakes! How creative!

ExploreColorado said...

Great Job with the Cakes!!