Friday, June 4, 2010
Caffeinated Random: Milestones & Madness
Normally, it is against everything in my being to blog once in a week, and have the ONLY post be on Friday. How lame, right?!
Last night I realized I was sneaking up ona milestone that I just didn't feel right about coasting through.... a milestone by default, if you will.
Scroll alllllll the way to the bottom of the page. Then scroll alllllllll the way back to the top. Are you "hit" number 50,000?? If you are, leave a comment! This could be fun--There is a prize for #50,000......so even if you aren't.....leave a comment :)
******************
The reason I've been rather incognito this week is not lack of blogging inspiration. More like.....lack of time.
You see, my friends, I am brilliant. {What?! This is news to you? *gasp*}
When I plan a busy week.....I don't hold back, not one single bit.
I mean, who would love to have 2 Bible Studies, Youth Group, a set of Twin's 1st birthday party {tonight!} AND a Garage sale {tomorrow!}.....all in one week!?!
And when I tell you that I'm leaving things out......believe me, there is more.
Sigh.
So if you'll excuse me, I have to price garage sale stuff, fold clothes, make pasta salad, go to Bible Study, wash the dishes, vacuum & dust, and mop the kitchen floor. I really have no time for Blogging nonsense today.
I'll leave you with a sweet pic of my Birthday boys! They have no idea how awesome Birthday cake tastes.....until tonight, friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















14 comments:
Ah man, I can't believe I missed it by 3! Hope you have a wonderful crazy rest of your week! Those boys are too too cute! Happy 1st birthday, boys! Enjoy that cake!
Hi Katie! I always read your posts on facebook when you post something. I love hearing all your stories of your boys. Guess what!? this time I was number 50,000!! So excited! I never seem to win these types of things! Can't belive you scheduled a garage sale on the same day as the twins birthday. Adam and Kellie's birthday are on the same day and that is bad enough let alone a 1st birthday with twins and a garage sale plus everything else. You are brave! Hope you have a great time! Ok so I have to post as anonymous since I don't have any of the other accounts! So just realized: you don't know who this is! It is Sarah (Sothman) Bartlett
#50029...oh well
love your blog Katie! you are a talented writer.
I missed it by 32.
Enjoyed your randomness today!
That is such a cute picture. Happy Birthday to your boys.
I never worry about bloggers who take time off, only those who never do. It sounds like you have had your hands very, very full. I pray that your weekend offers some relaxation for you.
Missed it by 51 - WOW you must have a TON of followers! : )
Nope, it wasn't me! But I think I should still get a prize of some sort since your garage sale is at my house :) Makes sense, right? :)
Your little guys are sooo cute! Can't wait to see pics of their party! :)
Your week sounds like mine last week - birthday party and garage sale included! Although, I did cop out of the garage sale at the last minute due to weather and said birthday party. I still have to put all the junk away. But I took this week off to recuperate. ;)
They are so cute. If they are anything like my little guy, once they have cake there will be no stopping them. My little one now expects it.
Oh those kids are SO adorable!!! now, I think you need to come spend some time with ME!!! I will teach you how to S L O W down !!!! honestly, don't extend yourself too far, or you will be no good to anyone. :)
Oh those kids are SO adorable!!! now, I think you need to come spend some time with ME!!! I will teach you how to S L O W down !!!! honestly, don't extend yourself too far, or you will be no good to anyone. :)
What cute boys!!! Happy Birthday! :)
First time at your blog! Love it!
Oh my word - you ARE a baby factory! I can say that because I am one, too!
Your boys are precious and your life sounds like mine. Once in a while I don't connect the dots of my calendar and bombarded with too much stuff in one week. Prayers to you!!!!
Relax on Sunday night!!!!
Post a Comment