After 20 minutes or so of listening to him beg and whine, I did what every fed up good mother would do....I gave him the rest of my spaghetti.
And he ate....
every.
last.
bite.
I'm thinking....the birthday cake in 17 days should be no problem.
Something tells me that he won't be like his oldest brother and ask for a fork ;)















11 comments:
Don't you just love to see a guy enjoy his food? : )
AW!! that is just too cute!! love his sketti face! you are such a sweet momma for sharing ;)
Yuuuummy! He is so darn cute!
So cute! Our boys still eat spaghetti shirtless! :)
What more could a cutie ask for....spaghetti in one hand and a pacifer in the other! He's got it made!! TOO CUTE!
Those are SOOOO cute! He is precious!
I bet it was bath time after that!
I just LOVE pictures of shirtless babies chowing down on yummy, messy food. Thanks for sharing your cutie!
Silas looks so so cute eating the spagetti :D
awwww look at him enjoying his spaghetti! so cute!!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment