Monday, May 17, 2010

And We All Bite the Dust

Friday night, Jesse and I were out with our Youth Group. 

A good time. Dinner, bonfire. Good times.

We arrived home to the words every mother loves to hear:

"Owen has been vomiting"

{and yes, he looked that sad, and no, this isn't a picture of his actual patheticness}

Fantastic. 

So, we go to bed.  Everything will be fine in the morning.

3:24am.

I'm awake. 

Vomiting.

{I don't post pictures of myself looking bad...I have a hard enough time posting good pictures, as they are few and far between}

So I'm lying awake praying that I can go back to sleep and not vomit again.

And I hear it.

"Jesse, Owen's puking!!"

False alarm. 

30 minutes later, and I hear it again.

Bad news. 

It's Hayden. 

Not vomiting, more like....covered in vomit. 

Ugh.

{Again, random pathetic picture of Hayden, not current}

Really though?! 3 of us sick within 8 hours?!

Thank Heaven for my mom who came and took care of the boys while I puked my guts out all day Saturday.

All day long Saturday, not feeling good...and Saturday night.

Down goes Jesse. 

Not. cool.

So far Silas has only shown mild signs of sickness, but never vomited...

everyone else.....we're holding our breath. 

So lets just say, we're on the mend. 

3 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I hear you, friend. That was us 2 weeks ago. Thank heavens for moms who live close! Hope Silas doesn't get it!

Debbi said...

Yucky! Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Rachelle said...

Yuck! So sorry! Zac barfed in the car this week... and I thought that was bad...