When people find out that we have 3 babies under the age of two, naturally they have lots of questions.....
What do you do with your free time?!?
Were you planning this?
Are you done having babies?
And those are all great questions. Answers maybe on another day,
But probably one of the most popular questions is.....
What does Hayden think of his little brothers?
Well, friend, step into my office.
Hayden is...........
a big.
big.
big.
help.
.....and his brothers love it.















6 comments:
That's adorable. Good thing his brothers like that! Tate isn't always thrilled with some of the "help" he receives...
I am glad to see that Hayden is so willing to be helpful with his younger brothers. This helps you out so much. Thank God for knowing what we can handle. Keep up the good work Katie and don't give up. Once again I want to say I love your blog it cracks me up when I am having a rough or long day and helps to know that someone else out there has the same feelings and thoughts that I have sometimes.
That is SO adorable!!! love how he has to hold their little heads to do it each time!!! awww......
Awww! I hope Lily is a good help too when the time comes :)
Too cute! I loved all the help Cloe was with the boys! You've got the making for some good little loyal sibling friends there, too!
Sweet!!!
Post a Comment