Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yay's & Nay's Edition #2

So, last week a whim for a post title, generated some excitement.

Funny, because all I was attempting to do was share some random goings-on....some 'yay' and some not so 'yay', so...nay :) Of course, things in our lives aren't always 'Fair to mostly sunny' are they? But without complaining about every little nick and boo-boo, it's sometimes nice to share the frustrations of daily life & mommahood. Which is why I shared one more YAY than nay.....life is never as bad as it is good. It's perspective and thankfulness.

So, share with me, share with us your YAY's and your NAY's.

***Yay #1***

Owen's bottom teeth are *finally* poked through. Finally. {I have no pics of the teeth} I love my sweet middle son....but he does not handle stress well. Here's hoping that we break that mold before he hits high school.

***Nay #1***

I got a phone call this morning that there was an opening at the dentist to get my teeth cleaned TODAY instead of August 10th.
It's been like 3 years since I've been, what with being pregnant for the last two straight years.....my teeth are cryyyyying this afternoon.

***Yay #2***

Cute babies who mimic. Silas has a Gene Simmons tongue and if you stick yours out and go "blubliblbulbiulbiu" {I'm just SURE I spelled that wrong ;)} He will oblige and do the same. 

***Nay #2***

Busy.every.day. Busy.busy.busy.


***Yay #3***

Inspiration to do all kinds of fun home projects. Painting our living room, front door, outside shutters. Landscaping. Refinishing fixtures.......oooh!!! I am ex-cit-ed.

***Nay # 3***

I am really having a hard time thinking over the sound of my teeth crying a river. 

***Yay #4***

Hayden's Birthday invites are in the mail.....a little late but they are out and they are cute! What's more cute?? Ask him about his birthday, he will say 

"I BE TWOOOO!!!"

Love.love.love. 

For next week.....I will be working on a Yays & Nays graphic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved them last week and I love them this week too!!! :) BTW, over the top ADORABLE kids too!!!!