Please consider this letter your eviction notice.
You may be cute and give a good performance in the movies, but we aren't looking for an Oscar nod around hereI don't know what made you think that you were welcomed in my home, let alone welcomed in broad daylight, but it is high time you all leave.
I know you're all babies, but nevertheless, you are all gross. And you make me feel like white trash an icky person. We are *NOT* icky people. We would like to go about our business without the sight of you, the sound of you or the "evidence" of you.
We are not a violent people, but after a week of having you in our home, we will resort to any means necessary including {but not limited to} poison, death by heart attack, waterboarding or a gas chamber. I suggest you expedite your leaving.
And fair warning, if I see you again *shudder*, I cannot and will not be held responsible for my actions.
Sincerely and Good Riddance,
The Johnston Fam















13 comments:
EEEeeeek!
I TOTALLY support you, girl.
Eeeww!
Yikes! I totally hate those little pests! In our old house we would have a rat problem every once in a while. They were water rats (b/c we lived so close to the water), the big and gross kind. We even had to break down and get a cat! So girl I feel your pain!
Yikes! We had this problem back in Michigan in our THIRD story apartment! After weeks of trying everything we could to kill the darn thing, we ended up babysitting our friends' cat (as much as I'm not a cat fan). And after just a few days, the cat had successfully caught the mouse! So I guess God invented cats for a reason. Huh.
I am not a cat fan either, Katie......so far we have had very good luck with sticky traps....I will spare you the details, but *hopefully* we've almost got 'em all :)
His friends are here and they are being murdered one by one - tell him that!!
In high school, my family was having a little mouse issue. They were upstairs, apparently coming from the bathroom somewhere. We set a bunch of traps. One morning, we woke up to a mouse dead in the trap and one lying dead on the floor of the hallway. We decided that they were in love and the one in the hall died of a broken heart. :)
Yikes! I do not like those either...luckily for me, we have a cat who loves to hunt then show me his catch! I hope they get their little feet moving double time.....for your sake!
ugh. We have dealt with our share of him and his gang in our previous home. Living in the country, they seem to find any possible way to come in. Good Luck!! Go get 'em!!
OH NO!!!
hopefully the little guy is caught and disposed of very soon! ;)
Just reading this started giving me heart palpitations! I cannot cannot cannot handle mice! Good luck!!!
I'm with you, girl! Gross.
Any rodent freaks me out! Eeeeek! We keep getting ant's and they make me feel all icky and gross. I hear ya!
Post a Comment