Wow......it's been 3 days since I've posted and boy.....have things changed around here.
1. I am not pregnant. We'll just head that one off at the pass.
2. I no longer have daycare kids. It was only one family that I was working with to begin with, but a change in their employment status equals an immediate change in my employment status....yikes. It's all good....and I really think it's all for the best. I may still give daycare another try, but maybe it's the particular child, maybe it's me, but I don't feel like a natural at Daycare. Warming up to other people's kids is NOT easy.
3. So, what now?? Praying about a couple of options, actually. God's timing is perfect, and HE knows that we really did need that extra income, little though it may be. And He will bring to fruition what He wants. I'll really explain more later, but you just had to be here when I found out....normally, I would've probably freaked out, but surprisingly, much calm. I know God will supply and beyond that, we'll see what happens.
Wow....I really rambled that statement. Sorry ;)
4. These pretty things arrived at my house on Friday. One of these days I will tell you how much disdain I have for the Rebate Program that the state of Iowa TRIED and I mean TRIED to put on last Monday. Did we get a rebate? I have no idea. Zero.
And I don't know how to work them yet....hah! I guess that gets me out of a little bit laundry for today, huh?
5. Lots to do this week. Starting with finishing my devotional for the Ladie's meeting that is NEXT Saturday. And yes, I am starting to get nervous. Quite.
6. K, so this one and the last one have nothing to do with 'changes' but they are apart of the update......Just throwing it out there, I've got a $50 bill for whoever will clean out our fridge. Fif-teeeeeee.
Takers??
I kid, I kid. Happy Monday everyone!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















12 comments:
Hang in there, my friend! Many full moons ago, I kept kids at home too... I can relate. It's hard.
I now have washing machine envy. Maybe if I volunteer to clean your fridge, I can start saving for a new washer? ;)
I get you with the whole daycare thing. I sooooo get ya.
Happy laundering!...speaking of that, I have some of my own to get to...
I couldn't do the whole daycare thing either. One summer back in high school I babysat for these 3 girls who were sooooo out of control! Have I ever told you about them? ;) heehee
And I too LOVE your washer and dryer! I've been wanting a stackable set like that too. You'll have to let me know how you like them.
You will do SUPER with the devotional! Only wish I could be there to see you!
Boy, do I ever understand change. And, let's just say it's a bit overwhelming to take it all in. I'm just trusting the Lord to get me though day by day as I know He'll do for you as well.
heck yes i will clean out your fridge for $50! ;)
love the new washer and dryer you lucky lady!! maybe it will make washing clothes more enjoyable.
have a great week sweets!!
Is it weird that I think laundry is fun?? Happy MOnday girl!
Hopefully sure the break from the extra daycare 'stuff' can be useful!!
I'll clean your fridge for free :) You ask, I'm there.
I thought about doing the daycare thing too, but then I thought about what if I do something the parents do like or agree with. I guess I'm just set in my own ways of parenting! Love your new machine! Happy Monday to ya too!!!
Love your new washer & dryer. They are so pretty...
I know what you mean - I was a REGISTERED daycare for a total of 2 days - thought I could do it and it really didn't work but it didn't help that I was pregnant and oh so moody either! By the way, I'm planning on being at the meeting on the 20th we're trying to get a group to come and I keep telling them hey the speaker is a girl I went to school with we gotta go! I'm sure you'll do great!
i will SOOOO clean out your fridge!!!! fifty bucks! sign me up!
Amy
I've never tried daycare but I'm pretty sure it's not for me. Maybe if I get really desperate one day, but it'd be a last resort for sure!
Post a Comment