Somewhere in the neighborhood of 177 days............ya know, give or take....
the hubby and I are offically Outta Here!
and I. am. pumped.
After we were married our "plan" was that we would take some time,
pay off debt, pay our house WAY down, save a lot of money
and celebrate by going on a fabulous vacation
and THEN have a baby....
Our target date.....2009 or 2010.
{crickets chirping}
You may have noticed......that's not exactly what happend ;)
SO...this year = 5 anniversary = Fabulous Vacation
We're staying here:
Spending mucho time here:
....and not taking these!
{and I will probably miss them every second we're gone}
Commence tanning and dieting........and looking for cute clothes.
For one reason or another, this REALLY helps cure cabin fever ;)

















15 comments:
I'm so jealous! Y'all are going to have so much fun! Nothing really ever goes as planned. We planned to get married, but 10 years and 3 kiddos later and still no wedding. One day it will happen!
That will be so much fun. I am sure you will have a great time.
Blessings,
Amy
Oh, WOW! That will be so awesome and what a great thing to look forward to on these long winter days!!
Oooooooo! I am absolutely GREEN with envy right now {grin}.
What a fun (and much deserved) thing for you to look forward to!
I'm so jealous! but extremely happy for you guys! Can you believe it's been 5 years? Makes us seem old :)
I'm now going to go look at our vacation... our new furnace :(
Woo hoo! Good for you! You guys are going to have SO much fun! And you did it 5 years sooner than us - this will be our 10-year anniversary and our first real vacation alone!
Yippee!!! What a beautiful place to look forward to enjoying together!
Hooray for vacation with the hubby! I hope you guys have a fabulous time. Too bad you don't live near Kansas City. When I was there visiting a friend we discovered this really neat consignment shop that only sells designer clothes. You get brand name stuff for like $10. It's barely used! I know they'd have great stuff for your trip. If you get down there let me know and I'll try to hook you up with the info.
Yeah ... it's going to be hard to leave those babies, but you won't regret it. Enjoy!
Yeah!!! Good . For . You . Katie !!!! :)
Oh my!!! That is so good. I love it when couples put the time, money, and effort into their marriage. It is way worth it. And those three adorable kidlets will end up benefiting muchly from it.
Yeah!! That sounds like a great time! And well deserved! ;)
how exciting!!!
that is going to be so much fun!
the place looks AMAZING! :)
have a great weekend hun!
Fun!!! I looked up that resort and it looks super nice. We waffled on whether or not to book a trip there ourselves in June...I think we decided against it though. More later :)
Oh how fun! What an exciting trip!
Post a Comment