I'm just gonna say it, I heart Jimmy Fallon.
It's really pretty rare that I watch much late-night television,
but when I do....Jimmy's my fave.
His dry humor just keeps me laughing, and the fact that he laughs at and with his guests seriously just cracks.me.up. and yes I know that there are times when he is a little off color, and no, I am not of fan of that kind of television.
But last night in his opening bit seriously, my favorite part was his Sarah Palin joke....and I'm not a Sarah Palin hater {note I didn't say I was a FAN}
"Reports are saying that Sarah Palin is working on a pilot for a new reality tv series, however this may conflict with her OTHER reality series...
.....The News..."
Love.it!
"Reports are saying that Sarah Palin is working on a pilot for a new reality tv series, however this may conflict with her OTHER reality series...
.....The News..."
Love.it!
Anyway.....since the beginning of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon {a year ago}, he {Jimmy} has been attempting to put together a Saved By the Bell Reunion on the show.
Zack Morris, Mr Belding and other cast members visited the show.
Hi-larious.
But Kelly Kapowski & Screech Powers apparently are fun haters and wouldn't agree to do the reunion........say wha?!
Clearly Kelly & Screech are to busy....I see them on TV....alllllll the time.....whatever.
So last night, Jimmy had another teen sitcom from the 90's......wait for it....
"California Dreams"!
Tell me you watched it?!?
Zack Morris, Mr Belding and other cast members visited the show.
Hi-larious.
But Kelly Kapowski & Screech Powers apparently are fun haters and wouldn't agree to do the reunion........say wha?!
Clearly Kelly & Screech are to busy....I see them on TV....alllllll the time.....whatever.
So last night, Jimmy had another teen sitcom from the 90's......wait for it....
"California Dreams"!
Tell me you watched it?!?
I think all that I did all night long after watching that was dream about cheesy 90's teen sitcoms....totally awesome.
Anybody remember any other random but forgotten?? I love nostalgia.
Happy weekend everyone!















11 comments:
That Jimmy Fallon clip was hilarious! I don't remember California Dreamin...
Okay, I teeny tiny bit remember California Dreams... The people look familiar but I can't remember anything about the show... :)
Go 90's! BEST. DECADE. EVER. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a few beats to see Zach in his "original state." That video clip was hilarious!
And, California Dreamin'? Huh? Was that on cable or something?
Ok, first of all -- Jimmy Fallon -- we love him {sans the off-color stuff of course} Although I liked him better on SNL than on his late night.
Second of all...Saved by the Bell -- so fun! I loved that clip -- hilarious! I can't belive how much Mark Paul Gosselin looks like his former "Zack Morris" self!
Third...California Dreams? I've never hear of it!
I had totally forgotten about California Dreams! Glad someone remembers... :)
This is great! I was an avid watcher of this show too. Still wishin for the Saved by the Bell Reunion though. I would also take a Full House reunion. :)
That was sweet!!!
I LOVED Saved By The Bell - I watched it everyday! Do you remember when Kelly broke up w/ Zach for Jeff?? Ooooo, that was a big deal back then!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Ooo...Jimmy Fallon is often the reason for the bags under my eyes! He is hilarious and the most creative host ever!
Saved by the Bell, Jessie: the reason I kept trying the home perm! :) Should have left it alone!
After watching the California Dream reunion, I'm seriously contemplating standing at the keyboard this Sunday. Or not. :)
Fun flashback!
Wasn't freaked out by your comment, at all. Loved it!
And enjoyed the Saved by the Bell clip. Thanks for posting it!
Yes, I saw this. My hubby did not remember the show, but I remembered every word to the theme song. Memories....
Post a Comment