- We {Jesse} laid the quarter round in our kitchen to complete our flooring project....from last spring :) I'm so glad it's done!!
- Mourned the UNI Panthers NCAA tournament loss :(
- We spent time with my grandma on Saturday and she had fun watching the boys play together.
- We had lunch with my other grandma & grandpa.
- Jesse ended up with a fever while we were at their house.
- Jesse vomited in the car {in a bucket} on the way home. It was horrible...... :(
- I took my chances and didn't make him sleep on the couch.
- Got a call that my grandpa {yes, the one we saw Saturday} had a heart episode after we left Saturday night and was being transferred to Des Moines. Please pray for the doctors.
- Took 3 little boys to church without daddy. It is really weird going to church by 'myself'.
- Went out for lunch for my mom's birthday. Again....the looks I got hauling around 3 babies with no dad. I couldn't flash my left hand around enough.
- Took a short nap. Woke up with massive headache.
- Nagged {I know, I'm so proud of myself...not} Jesse into going to choir practice, since he's the choir director, and it's the last Sunday before Easter. I know. Not impressive. Poor sick guy directing the choir.
- Played the piano for Sunday evening service.....shoulda practiced one of the choruses a liiiiiittle more.....I'm just not good at 4 sharps, and the song literally put me over it's knee. Again, not an impressive day.
- Went to sleep with massive headache....quite possibly my first ever migraine. I'll blame the migraine on the botched piano playing.....
I'm not gonna lie....I'm kinda glad this weekend is over!















9 comments:
Oooh...hope you don't get sick too!
You poor thing! Hope Jesse's feeling better and that you're over your headache.
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? :-) Sorry it wasn't a great weekend! Hope this week is better!
At Christmas time, I took our three kids to my sister's church for a Christmas program. Of course, we had to sit right up front...I kept wondering to myself how many people were praying for the salvation of the single mom in the front row!
Sorry about the migraine! I'm all too familiar with them! Four sharps never help! Cody is like best friends with sharps...grrr.
Hope your Monday went well!
I bet God thought you played beautifully!
:)
Blessings-
AManda
Oh, hope all is better! I am so far behind, and the girls are sick...I'm kinda glad this week is over :)!
Hope you had a better week!
Happy Resurrection Day to you and your family.
It's been a week. I'm guessing Jesse shared his flu bug????? Praying for you!
Oh, Dear... I hope everyone is okay now? (((hugs)))
Post a Comment