Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breaking Silence

So, apparently I needed a little 'bloggy' breather.

It's kinda like when you lay down for a "power nap" and end up sleeping for 5 hours....you know you just needed it.

That's kind of what happened.

I didn't get sick, and I even had a few things to write about....

But it just seemed that all of last week I was "in a mood".

I would sit down to blog and all I could think about was something that I was oober annoyed about.

I'm not against a little soapbox from time to time, but this was almost ridiculous. And I was more than a little reminded that my petty annoyances were just that.....petty.

Sometimes its just better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt......that is not a 'Katie' original, but I don't know who said it.

So yeah....I *THINK* I'm back....I do have a few things to update you all on.

7 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Glad you're back :) I think everybody needs a little bloggy break from time to time :)

Donna said...

Welcome back!! Been praying for you!!

une autre mère said...

Glad you're back! I've missed you! :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Welcome back! I'm in need of a twin baby boy picture fix to take me down memory lane! :)

Debbi said...

Been wondering how you are! I have missed seeing your thoughts & I'm very curious if you have tried the potty training at all {grin}.
Welcome back.

Amanda said...

Take all the time you need. As long as it only another an hour or so. I need some updates girl! :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I understand - that happens to me from time to time. Breaks can be good - but I have to say I was excited to see that you have posted again. I really enjoy the straightforward way you write. :)