I'm always the last to know.....
But I was so impressed.....
So shocked.....
That I had to share with you all.....
So that maybe some of you who are in the same boat with me....won't be the LAST to know....
Peeling potatoes with Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island........ridiculous!!
So be honest........new to you? Or old news?















18 comments:
did NOT know that...learn something everyday! And she was SO excited about it too.
Huh! New to me!
Wow! That is amazing! New to me, too!
*On a completely different note, I was doing a little facebook photo lurking and saw you at my college friend's brother's wedding (told you it was lurking) and you had the cutest little dress and boots on! Cuute! Love it!
I have seen this, just the other day. As interesting as it is and it was new to me, I have to think this is actually a whole lot more work and much more time consuming than just getting a potato peeler out and getting them done FAST. ?? seemed rather couterproductive to me....
@ Simply Altered--My hubby said the same thing, and of course I always have a comeback, right?
I think it probably depends on what you're doing with them....if you have to cook them anyway, then you are really multi-tasking by cooking them and "peeling" them at the same time....this would be ideal for mashed potatoes.
I found out about this in December... shortly after I peeled 20 lbs of potatoes for my famous mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving. Oy. Next time I do taters, I'll try this.... but until then, I do have a splendid Cutco peeler.
Whoa!! So cool. :) And very new to me.
Had not seen/heard of that... Interesting. I'm so old-fashioned sometimes - I may stick to peeling because I'll just forget that this is an option. :)
Ok...never seen this...or heard of this method. I have to admit, though, it's hilarious! SHE's a crack up with her winking and gestures and voice inflections. Wow...very funny!
New to me! That was very cool, I must say. Because I absolutely LOATHE peeling potatoes.
Really, I do.
Dude, I did NOT know this! And I just got done eating leftover mashed potatoes ;) They're my favorite food group :) I'll have to try this next time!
New to me and totally amazing! Can't wait to make me some mashed potatoes now!
Thanks for sharing!
Now THAT is amazing! Never even heard of that! Thanks for sharing!
Never heard of it and that is so cool! I will be much happier about making potato soup or mashed potatoes now!
Ive seen it once before but never actually did it! :)
wow! new to me too! what a neat way to peel a potato! {which i hate doing by the way}
Never seen it. Did it annoy anyone else with how she said "Idaho Potato"?
You are not the last to know. That is awesome!
Post a Comment