From the back of our van I can hear the sweetest little voice....
"pea, cue, are, ess, tea, ooo, bee.....
.....bee, see, dee, eee, eff!"
"one, two, three, four, five!"
Makes my heart smile.
Love him.
"Boom...I go kaboom."
"Gah nu, mommy" {translation: thank you, mommy}
"I close door"
"Owie kying?" {translation: Owen crying?}
"Nap? Oh-keeee......Paci? Yeah!"
"Wuh you" {translation: Love you}
"Wuh bruffers....keesss." {translation: Love brothers....kiss}
Mommy: Hayden you need to choose to obey.
Hayden: Oh-keeeee....oh-beeee
"Cack-ohs, pease?" {translation: Crackers, please}
21 months.....officially my favorite stage yet.
Why God chose to wait until 2008 and 2009 to make the 3 cutest little baby boys....I'll never know, but I'm sure glad He did!















4 comments:
So sweet! Somedays I find myself really missing that sweet special toddler talk!
One of my favorite stages too! I don't think anyone can ever get enough of toddler talk.
Hi I just found your blog! Your little boys are too cute! I love toddler stage. It's so fun watching them learn & discover new things!
I love baby talk. Too, too sweet! And Hayden is so adorable. I love that picture of him!
Post a Comment