Saturday, January 23, 2010

And the Winner is.........

With a total of 76 entries, including comments to Thursday's post, followers & comments on posts of yesteryear, random.org selected #73:

Amy V said...


"I do not have FiestaWare, but I do love it! Love all the bright colors.
Are you sick of all my comments yet?" :)

...and her comment on my post
  "I Love Dishes.....but What were they Thinking?!?"
from February 7, 2009

Amy, you are proof positive that persistence pays off :)



I wish I could buy you all a bag of coffee....but you can buy Smokey Row blend coffee at your local Hy-Vee....and for those of you who don't life in Iowa...you can buy it online {along w/ the Dutch Letters!}

Thanks for participating everyone!

GOOD
NIGHT!





2 comments:

Amy V said...

Woo hoo! You just made my day! Thank you, Katie!

Mandi said...

Whoo hoo, congratulations Amy!!!