As previously mentioned, we had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Crazy Christmas Sweater Party at our house last weekend.
The results were phenomenal.
Sometimes it just takes a liiiiiiiiiittle push to get teenagers to remember....
"Ugly is the new cool!"
Next year......there will be prizes.
Would you believe.....Walmart has zero Christmas ties?!
I think there was a lady {or ten} at the mall on Saturday that I should've stopped and said...."Hey lady, I'll give you $5 for your sweater!"
Good times. Good times.















10 comments:
What fun!
By the way...a little birdie (named Lindy) told me you were at Jordan Creek on Saturday -- WE WERE TOO! We were having a date night and doing some Christmas shopping and then we ran into her at dinner!
I KNOW....she told me the same thing! We were there like, all day!
bummer, man!
You should have asked those ladies for their sweaters! That would have been funny stuff! Sounds like you all had a great time!
Good times! It looks like a lot of fun.
I'm surprised we didn't run into each other! Wait...no...no I'm not it was so crazy busy!
Those are some great sweaters! I especially like the vests!! I think I may have even worn one in a previous life!!
oh darn, I wish I would have known you were looking for a Christmas tie!!! My brother in law has one (Tiffs step dad) it is battery operated and lights up!!!! it would have been PERFECT!!!! oh well, you did fine with what you had. BTW.....beautiful sweater!! LOL
Fun, fun! I'm actually in the process of "making" my ugly sweater for a party Friday night. Thanks for the ideas... ;)
How fun! And it's even better that everyone did it! You & Jesse rock! :-)
-Tiff
Fun idea!
Post a Comment