--1--
What a week......I don't have any pictures because quite frankly, I don't want to remember the insanity that is Blizzard '09.
But I'm sure you've seen pictures.
But I'm sure you've seen pictures.
Its not like I got snowed in......because I don't go anywhere anyways...and we're losing the novelty of Jesse having a day off, so his snow day just confused me more than anything.
Today is my 3rd Friday in a row!
--2--
We moved Hayden to a toddler bed last weekend,
and Silas & Owen to their own cribs.
Oh my.
At night we all do {mostly} fine...
...but for whatever reason naptime is license to kill for Hayden.
Let's just say, we're working the consistent discipline, and so it's not the most enjoyable time to be at our house. One of these days, he'll get it.
--3--
Last night, Hayden did not do so fine at night.
So I brought him to bed with me. I really try not to do this,
but I wasn't going to stay up all night either.
So around about 3:30am, I was headbutted square in the nose.
Right like the show you to do in any self defense class.
Use your palm and thrust up.
I haven't looked in the mirror yet today.....it's entirely possible that I have 2 black eyes.
Awesome.
I'll be a lovely spectacle out Christmas shopping tomorrow.
--4--
We're hosting a 'Crazy Christmas Sweater' party for our youth group tonight.
For most other groups, I would call it an 'Ugly Christmas Sweater' Party,
but when it's advertised to a diverse group of church people....
....some people still wear 'crazy' Christmas sweaters.
I'm not going to be the one to rock that boat.
Pictures to come.
And I still need to figure out what Jesse is going to wear.
--5--
I'm compiling a baking list....checking it twice....
and the cookies I'm going to make will be very naughty....
but quite nice.
{ah yeah, how do you like that rhyming?! Not bad for my 3rd Friday in a row!}
--6--
So I'm putting together a 'meme' for 2010, and getting close to rolling out the idea, but here goes my first push....
Fill Your Time Capsule Tuesdays.
It's going to be a 12-15 week 'meme' that I think will be really fun....
I've always wanted to put a together a real live time capsule, bury it, etc.
But what do YOU have that tells who YOU are in the year 2010, things that are significant to and about you that you would definitely put together for someone
50 years down the road to find?
So......will YOU participate in my meme??
--7--
I so appreciate all of you who were so sweet and encouraging yesterday in my flipping out about missing a 'Follower'.
I did e-mail the blogger who 'unfollowed', because I just couldn't handle the idea that I offended someone THAT BADLY.
and like Jill mentioned, it was a problem with Google and Blogger.
She's following again and order has been restored at The Baby Factory
All is better and now I'm at 76! {yay!}
Happy Weekend everyone!
Join me in singing....."Let it melt, let it melt, let it melt!!"
















2 comments:
Your meme sounds like a great idea! :)
Oh my goodness, I have been through the naptime woes as well. When we moved our youngest to a toddler bed, it was like he suddenly realized he was no longer being held in his prison. He had freedom and lots of it!!
Post a Comment