Well I've been "bragging" for all of football season about my Hawkeyes.
And as before mentioned, these little guys were cheering on their favorite team.
And still are....
...but as huge Hawkeye fans, they were pretty devastated last Saturday.
Not only did the team lose their first game of the season, but also lost our quarterback.
As you can see, the boys were NOT pleased.
Owen was pretty angry, and Silas was just plain devastated.
{although their spirits were lifted when they appeared on the state sports show 'Sound Off' with their photo entitled, "The Agony of Defeat"}
But they're not giving up yet!
9 & 1 is pretty awesome, and we don't want to hear a word about
the so-called 'Luckeyes' unless your team is 10 & 0.
Go Hawks!!
{and new QB James VanDenBerg!!}
Happy Weekend Everyone!!
















8 comments:
Cute pic :) I didn't know they were on Sound Off! We didn't watch last week.
One week till our big game :)
oh my gosh, what little cuties!! even with their sad faces ;)
They are so handsome!
So I guess only TCU and Florida fans can taunt, huh? Well, too bad I'm neither. :)
They are SOOOO cute! Watch out, momma!
Very funny. So sorry to hear they lost.
So sorry about the loss, but these pictures just might be worth it. They're CUTE!
They are just so darn cute with those pouty faces!!
That is a fun picture...it's amazing to see how both boys look like you and Jesse...fun!
And I'm so sad I missed them on Sound Off! We used to watch that religiously...b/c we thought it was hilarious and we got the sports updates on the side. ;) But, we no longer have the TV, but the projector, which is kind of a pain to get out. :) But, that is just the coolest thing EVER that the picture made it! What'd they say about it? I wonder if I could find the episode online???
Post a Comment