So I've been having writer's block for the past couple weeks, so been neglecting my MM& M Story hosted by Rachel @ Musings of A Future Pastor's Wife. As you may know, Rachel has blogged out her love story, and has inspired suckered some of us into doing the same.
To catch up on our story, go here.
To catch up on Rachel's, go here.
And since sometimes, I just don't pay attention, Rachel is on MMM Hiatus until January, so I'll pick this back up in January and give my brain a little time to recover from the tryptophan overdose ;)
******************************************************
So.....there is this boy............*sigh*

We talk quite a bit on AOL instant messenger......*smile*
He is in Chorale with me this year ......{Suh-weet}
And he has the most adorable curly dark hair.....*swoon*
And a dimple under his left eye that makes me crazy......*sigh*
He sang in Chapel the other day, and as the song started....he LOOKED AT ME!!! {AHHHH}
Sometimes, we run to Wal-Mart together....and sometimes we just run together....and then I have to run fast......*smile*
Did I mention he's the best singer.....ever? ........*sigh*
He has this adorable laugh.....and he laughs a lot....*smile*
His name is Jesse.
And He loves God.........and I think......maybe....
.......he LIKES me!















3 comments:
Too sweet :).
NICE!
LOVE this! Sorry about the late notice for the hiatus. I literally cannot keep it up and running this month. There's just too much going on!
Post a Comment