anything at all, you know where we stand on this issue.
I mean, walk in our back door, and you'll see 'The Room'
{still under construction}.
{still under construction}.
Talk to Hayden....and he'll tell you who we cheer for.
Even the little guys bleed Black & Gold!
Stop by Kelly's Korner and check out more 'Show Us Your Team' Posts!
Happy Weekend and Go Hawks!! Beat Michigan!
Happy Weekend and Go Hawks!! Beat Michigan!

















10 comments:
Those Hawk hoodies are the cutest! I bleed gold & black too, and I haven't seen a whole game in 2 years (don't ask me how I have survived it, I know.) I am so stoked that they are not only playing one of my least favorite teams, but they are playing it AT KINNICK and it will nationally televised... I can watch it out here in Utah!!
GO! HAWKEYES!!!
Hayden is precious!! Trainin' them while their young! Love it!
I don't know if I'd say we bleed black and gold, but we're wearing it this year :)
How fun! What a precious little guy!
Haha, my hubby is a Michigan fan...and I'm a Hawkeye fan...this should be fun! :) We have both decals on our car! ;)
Would you believe I grew up in a Hawkeye family? My grandparents had a sign that said "If you are a Harms, you are a HAWKEYE!" I had planned to go to the U of I...until Matt went to ISU & I followed him. Now I really do cheer for both (Mostly b/c of Tyler Sash) but if I must choose....GO STATE. :)
So incredibly cute! Good to see you last night!
OK, so I saw the black & gold in your title and I was like, "Woo hoo, another Saints fan!"...
... and then I realized you meant Iowa. :(
Oh well, to each his own. I love it that you have a "room". My hubby would totally have a purple & gold LSU room if I'd let him.
The little ones look so cute in their hoodies!
All your babies are adorable!! :)
Post a Comment