So today, I'd rather be posting along with Rachel @ Future Pastor's Wife and her "Meetings, Marriages & Memories", which she so sweetly suckered me into convinced me to write, but I have some business to attend to, and some extra randomness for a Monday.
- First of all, I would like to thank all of you who participated in my poll/name the stroller contest!
Let me be the first to introduce you all to our Triple Jogging Stroller: "Hercules aka Herky" {not 'He'cules, sorry for the spelling error}
submitted by Jessica {Lamb} Van Der Molen!!!

Jessica is not a bloggy, but a real live friend, formerly crazy college roommate, still crazy, but no longer my roomie ;) Living with Jessica was beautiful madness, truly. She loved "20 minute naps" at 11pm before she "studied". Imagine with me, will you, how true madness ensued in my life as Jessica and her boyfriend Jesse {not MY Jesse} discussed me and MY Jesse. She and her Jesse recently moved to Dallas on an adventure just the two of them, and I am sooo excited for them. So Jess, I need your new addy so I can send you your $5 Starbucks gift card! Congrats!! It's the perfect name, I am so glad you know me so well :)
- In other news.....I'm glad I broke out the argyle socks. The flurries weren't-a-kiddin' this weekend. SERIOUSLY?!?! Where's the global warming now, Mr. Gore?! If you look closely in the picture you can see the pumpkins on the front stoop across the street making angry faces...
- Those sweet little babies from Friday cheered the Hawkeyes on to a 28-30 victory over Michigan on Saturday night. A little too close for comfort, but we can't be too picky about winning, right?? 6 & 0, baby....what's that I smell....is it Roses??? The sweet babies in the sweatshirts won it for 'em...I'm just sure :)
- Because I can't bring my "A" game everyday, that would just be too taxing, on Thursday night, after visiting with a couple of friends at a candle party, I stopped by the big Red Bullseye.....you know, Target. And on my way out {@ 8:30p}....I stopped by Starbucks to buy a giftcard and a bevvie, and realized I had misplaced my keys...big shocker. Only for the first time {I honestly think in my whole life} they were no where to be found......gone-zo. My sister-in-law graciously picked me up...{10:15pm} Definitely not one of my finer moments....oh, if I only had a brain...
- Speaking of the Wizard of Oz, on Friday evening, my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and I enjoyed a Girls Night Out, seeing Wicked. I gotta tell ya....it was just as good the 3rd time as it was the first 2. And..........I didn't fall down the stairs.
- And to wrap up the day.....
Does it seriously get any cuter than this?!?!
I just smile when I see them together like this, even though I should probably worry about what they're plotting against me ;)
Tomorrow I'll be back with my first edition of MM&M...I hope Rachel doesn't mind that I put it off a day...but I'm gonna have to dust off the ol' creative writing skills for this one :)















12 comments:
They are adorable! But yes, you should be very afraid...trust me. My twin sis and I plotted stuff from the very beginning, I'm sure. ;D
So glad you came to the party! But sorry to hear about your keys :)
I'm so glad you share these stories so I know I'm not the only one operating with half a brain here :)
Oh and P.S. -- Go Hawks! ;)
They are so adorable. I can't see how it could get much cuter? THe wizard of Oz night sounds fun, one time a few years back my mom and I and a few friends dressed as the wizard of Oz characters for halloween. I was the Tin man. Ha!
Oh that last picture!! Steal my heart right tout of my chest...
By the way Katie - thanks so much for your kind comments and prayers. It just means so very much to me!
Your boys are just precious, Katie. Seriously. And snow? We've just tasted Fall this past weekend! It finally touched the 60's! Woohoo! Oh, and your card is going out in the mail tomorrow. ;)
No no no no no, I don't mind at all! I'm glad my guilt trip, I MEAN SWEET TALKING, worked! :)
I love that you said the boys are plotting against you... hilarious!
I am so jealous of your snow. You know what our high is today? 87. EIGHTY SEVEN. Shoot me now.
Snow flurries! Seriously? I am so not ready for that!
The pic is absolutely adorable...I don't think any cuter is even possible.
If they turn out anything like my boys, trust me, they are definitely plotting against you! LOL
-Tiff
Your boys are adorable. Yes, I don't have the comparison to only one boy, but I am pretty sure my boys are coming up with things to do together that they would never think of seperately. Isn't life going to be full of fun!!!
Yay Jessica!!!! You are the perfect one to win as you are a coffee buff...Yay for Herky!...like the Hawkeye...oh, you were soooo playin' the judge! (good one!)
YAY!! :D I have to admit, it was the prize that made me want to come up with something good. ;) Thanks! :D I'll get my address to you. :) Oh, and LOVE the pack-n-play pic. :) They are totally plotting. ;)
Post a Comment