So, I'm gonna participate in this "Saturday Evening Blog Post" tonight, kind of. I'm cheating....but it's my blog and I'll do what ever I want. I know you're supposed to pick your own post to refer back to, but I'm picking someone elses', AND it's an October post, not September. Oh well. Worse things could happen.
At this point in my "bloggy career" I don't feel adequate to esteem myself, so this Saturday night, I'm going to refer to a 'bloggy friend'....one that I've probably met before in real life {?}, but I'd love to meet her again in my adulthood.
Today, Wendi @ Every Day Miracles's post was absolutely beautiful. A fellow twin mom, and former Iowan {small, small world!}, I know that Wendi doesn't want recognition for her strength, but to render all the glory and credit to God alone.
So, I would encourage you to grab a box of tissues and click over to her site, read her story and see what God has done in her life, what He has sustained her through, and NOW how HE is using her story in others' lives. What an incredible testimony of HIS sustaining grace!

















7 comments:
You are like the fourth person I've seen that's done this Sat. Evening Post -- I've never heard of it -- interesting!
Agreed...Wendi has been an example of how God will pour His grace into our lives...for real.
Glad you pointed it out...so that others might know His grace!
Awww.. You are so sweet Katie. Your kind words meant alot to me. It is indeed, a very small world - and I just wonder??? :) Funny how close our worlds may have been growing up.
I really enjoy reading your blog. You are hilarious as well as straight forward and truthful. - Things I look for in coming back to a blog. :)
Oh girl, your comment just made me laugh. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Your blog is just darling. It is so cute, and your sweet babies are so precious!
Blessings,
LMM
Great way to adapt the Saturday evening post. I htink I like your way of doing it even better. How cool to link to someone elses!!
I agree, I love the idea to link to someone else!
Your babies are beautiful.
Post a Comment