This is the first edition in the "carnival" hosted by bloggy friend
Rachel @ Musings of A Future Pastor's Wife.
My own story about how God wove together our love story.
The good, the bad, and the ugly. For better and for worse.
Rachel @ Musings of A Future Pastor's Wife.
My own story about how God wove together our love story.
The good, the bad, and the ugly. For better and for worse.
*********************************************
I'm a dreamer.
I really always have been. From the first minute of the Cinderella movie I was a full on dreamer slash romantic. I would lie awake at night dreaming about getting married and having babies and riding off into the sunset with the perfect life.
I played MASH...oh my, did I play hours and hours of that stupid game. The Master of Manipulation that I was, I cheated, I never lived in anything less than a House and always made more than $150,000 per year. PLUS, we always played with an extra deal--winning the lottery. I always won the lottery. I had 4-10 children every time and the hunkiest boy I knew at the time was always my husband.
I think I was 4 when I had my first crush. A blonde little boy who lived next door. He went to my preschool sometimes too. His name was Tanner. Tanner and I never talked. I don't think he even knew I existed, but ooh boy was he cute. And we were going to get married.....Mrs. Tanner.
One sunny, fall afternoon Tanner was playing in our backyard by himself and digging with a stick when my dad shooed him away like a pesky dog. I was mortified! My future husband was being banished back to his house! How would we ever fall in love?! My life was ruined!!
Did I mention I was never dramatic ?? {and hardly ever sarcastic}
Shortly after that, Tanner moved away.
Thus began many tumultuous years of ridiculous boy chasing and dreaming of what was to come....who did God have for me? How would we meet? What would he look like?!
As I'm sure you're dying in anticipation to find out what happens next in our little ol' story, stop back next Monday for the next edition....I know you can hardly stand it ;)
















9 comments:
Yay! Glad you're joining in the fun! I'm thinking at some point our love stories will collide :)
let me tell you... having 2 lil' ones myself, little girl drama I can talk about! ha!
kuddos to you for remembering... i'm not sure i remember my first crush?
I am so glad you are doing this. I can't wait to hear the whole story!
Fun idea, What a cute blog!
Oh, my! How I remember playing MASH. What a deal! LOL
-Tiff
OK, we must be sisters from another mister, because I too was a Mash manipulator and had my first crush around 4, which you know translated into many, many years of being boy-crazy. :)
I can't wait to read more of your story. Why do I have a feeling it's about to get exciting??? :)
THANK YOU for linking up, my friend.
OK, I'm hooked. I'm a total sucker for a good love story.
Oh, Katie...do I know drama...and boy drama's at that! ;) This'll be fun! :) Glad you joined!
i totally cheated at mash too! how funny is that! did you know you can play online now? ha
LOVE love story!!
I think I was 6ish when i had my first crush. i was totally boy crazy!!
Post a Comment