Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday









8 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Cuties :) By the way, last week you asked about your background and I forgot to tell you. On our computer, I can just see pink and tiny bit of green. However, when I was using my parent's computer, I can see the whole design. I think it's because theirs is a widescreen and ours is not. It looks cute either way though! :)

Jill said...

These pictures are adorable!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh my!!! Such cuteness!! And wow do they each have their own looks! :) Love these!

Susan Berlien said...

Adorable!!! YOu are blessed!

Debbi said...

Katie your boys are all so cute!

I think Owen & Silas look quite a bit alike. I wonder when the twins get a little older if people will assume you have triplets?!!

Jackie said...

Oh, Katie. There is just so much cuteness going on here. You are so amazingly blessed! I just looked at your sidebar to figure out everybody's ages - so Hayden is 1, and the twins are 3 months? or am I confused? So, so sweet.

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Thanks Jackie :) We ARE so blessed :) Yes, Hayden is 17 mos. and the twins are 3 1/2 months almost 4 months...babies add up fast when they come in pairs :)

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute!! The smile in that last photo is precious!!