Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Dozen, The Video Blog

So, my real-life friend Amy posted this yesterday from Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee, and I thought it would be fun and efficient....so hear we go in Video Blog format....









So there you go....you were probably bored half to tears, but what are you gonna do?! 


Hope you liked it! 


And for those of you who have blogs......I challenge you to do a video post of yourself. It's intimidating and humiliating and TOTALLY FUN! A meme like this is a great way to do it, because you don't have to come up with material :)


**For an official transcript of today's video blog, please send your request to my e-mail johnstonbabyfactory@gmail.com, and $19.95 for processing & handling through Paypal ;) 
Hey, man, I've got babies to feed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your accent! (Yes, you have one to me.) :)

I love vlogs. Last year Linda did a vlog meme and it was so much fun!

H-Mama said...

you did a great job. love vlogs... hearing everyone in person. love the creator of this meme, linda @ 2nd cup. she's great. sweet, sweet baby you have there!! ;)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Katie--love your name, it's my 23 year-old daughter's name.

That baby is just too, too sweet. I see the other children in the sidebar and they are sweet, too, but he is the one you're holding, so I can't help but tell you how adorable he is.

This was SO much fun! I was going to tell you about the video meme I did last year called, "I See What You're Saying," but someone beat me to it. It was a blast. You did an excellent job on this--so relaxed!

I enjoyed your vlog and am so glad you played so that we could "meet."
Linda

Matt and Molly said...

Yes, seriously....they are awesome. But, now that they are all hyped up I hope your not let down! :)

Emily said...

Oh you're so brave! I probably don't have the guts for a video post! You did great though, and Silas is precious through it all!

Jamie said...

How did I miss this? I love the video and that baby of yours is so cute!