So, I've never made a video post before.
This is my first ever.
This is my first ever.
And like many of you, I have a complex about hearing myself talk.
Imagine watching yourself talk into your computer.....
....talk about weird!
....talk about weird!
And the winner is..............
Sorry, I'm going to make you watch the video to see who won :)
I know...I'm a glutton for punishment.
Congrats! Thanks for playing!
Happy Labor Day!















4 comments:
So I was watching your video while holding Delaney and when she heard your voice she started laughing :) It was hilarious - I guess she really likes you!!
Sweet!! Was it the first time she laughed?! Babies are oddly attracted to me.....what can I say?! :)
Oh, man! I was keeping my fingers crossed! LOL
-Tiff
Yay! I usually don't watch videos on blogs but this one was totally worth it! :) I'll email you my address. And Jesse, thanks for marrying Katie so fours years later I could win an anniversary prize. :)
Post a Comment