Friday, August 21, 2009

Anybody Out There???

Okay, so today we're going to do a little experiment.

I know you're all out there.

31 people voted on my "how long til the babies are born" poll.

55 people voted on my "baby gender" poll.
(Free pass, because I did kind of solicit those on FB)

SO.

If you're reading this, whenever you are reading this, here's what I want you to do:

Leave a comment.

Tell me at least your first name and where you're from.

Even if I know you read and comment, please do this anyway

Not super hard.

It is totally okay that you read my blog--that's what it's for!

I just want to better understand my demographic, that's all :)
(ooh, big word for a Friday morning!)

Silas says "Please leave a comment like my mommy says!"


Happy Weekend Everyone!

29 comments:

Joel said...

I'm here I'm here! :) And I'm a faithful follower of your baby factory!

maryiodith said...

Meredith from Minneapolis here!
(I think you knew I read!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I do read your blog when I get a chance. I enjoy it, especially when there are pictures of the boys. Jenni

Sonya said...

I'm here, and I left a comment the other day ;). I really enjoy your blog. Have a great weekend!

Debbi said...

I think you know I read {grin}.
Debbi from Iowa
Your boys are just so adorable!!!

Amy V said...

Amy from Oskaloosa=:)

Lindy said...

I felt like I HAD to listen to the younger twin - I hear they're typically very wise.

une autre mère said...

Of course I'm here! I need the free entertainment!

Katie - born in good ol' Osky

Amy said...

You know me :)

Do I win a prize for being a faithful commenter? :)

Anonymous said...

Jesse, Co-creator of the actual baby factory, and first Man who is man enough to admit he reads this girly blog. Come on, I at least need to know when I need to comment to save face!

Tom and Ashley said...

Hey Katie! Its just me, Ashley. I read every blog you post!...I gotta say I love the picture you posted, especially the spiky hair...SO cute! lol look forward to all you have in store for your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Yoohoo! i'm here too! Faithful stalker/blogger. ;)

Summer said...

I read it Katie! Funny though, the last couple days I've thought about posting one on mine, because I think I'm talking to myself on it! :) Not sure if anyone reads it....

Summer -Iowa

Chelsea said...

Its Chelsea.. I follow once in a while.. :)

Alicia Lenoir said...

Hey Katie,

I am hooked and can't stop, you do such a good job. This is Alicia from Des Moines.

Jenni said...

Jenni-Iowa.

I check your blog daily and comment once and awhile! I really enjoy the blog and LOVE the pictures of the boys!

Cassie said...

Nice outfits! :) Cassie

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know I'm here!

-Tiff

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Alright....so I know a bunch o' people who are being big fat chickens, but that's alright....one of these days I'll have a giveaway, and you won't even be able to resist me :)

Julie said...

Julie-Iowa

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm here, you know I read your blog, even though Amy P. calls me a blogger stalker...

Love, Mom

By the way, love your writing, it's made me laugh and cry, maybe even at the same time, what else is new...

Anonymous said...

I do check your blog somewhat often...it goes in spurts!! I get many laughs from it!! And some times of great encouragement and reminder! Especially the "Why Me?" Too often I forget to thank God for all that He has done for me!
Can't wait to watch the boys on Wednesday!! :)
Maggie

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Well, I kind of feel like the odd one out here! I don't think I actually know you...I just know all the other people that know you! I followed your link from my blog.
We do share in common one of God's greatest blessings: twin boys! And boy, are you in for a great ride! :) Kuddos for dressing them alike! My boys won't go out not matching! I've ruined them! :) Thanks for sharing pics and stories! It's fun to read and it brings back wonderful memories!

Londa in WDM

Unknown said...

Hi, I am another odd one out here:) I got to your blog through a friend of my friend´s blog (hope, you don´t mind ;). Love to read about your babies:).
And I am probably the furthest one so far- I come from and live in Slovakia.
Katarina

Jenn said...

I am also a lurker. I found your blog from Une Autre Mere about a month or two ago. Your boys are adorable! I think twins are awesome!
-DSM

peter marie said...

I found you through Une Autre Mere also. You have such cute boys and I love all of their names!

Abby from Des Moines

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! As you can see by my late response, I don't check it EVERY day, but I do have it bookmarked and I enjoy your posts and pictures! :)

Jessica VDM

Newton, IA, soon to be Dallas, TX

Brittany said...

Hi Katie, I'm new to your blog and just catching up. The boys are simply adorable! I love reading each post. I'm from Illinois.

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Catching up!

Marcella, currently located in Southern California!

{I don't have enough fingers to count the # of twins/multiples I am related to!} ;)