Remember that one time.......when I said I was going to be a work-out crazy, super clean, hyper-organized, Julia Child, perfect mom?
I think that was approximately 3 weeks ago.
Plenty of time to master cleaning floors and bathrooms once a week.
More than enough time to settle into a routine of laundry every Monday.
By now I should be down 10-14lbs., right?!?!
Okay, maybe that's exaggerating, but I should've graduated to level 2 of the "30-Day Shred"
Welp.........
EPIC.FAIL.
What time did I wake up today?? 7am??
More like:
And what does the laundry room look like???
Exhibit A:
They actually all are CLEAN...but clearly that's where it stops.
I'd show you the result of lack of exercise....but that's just gross.
Time to start over........here we go!















5 comments:
I know how you feel Katie! Are you staying home with the boys fulltime now?
What?!?!! You slept until 8:27! I am super jealous. I don't think that has happened in this household since pre-pregnancy. Lucky you {grin}.
The rest of it...I think you are doing great Katie. Taking care of 3 babies is no easy job so if the house is a little messy & you can't find time to excersice give yourself some slack. Your babies are happy & well cared for!
I need to join you on the exercise. I still need to drop 5-10 and I have no excuses anymore!
Wait ... you have 3 baby boys and managed to get any laundry done and do any type of exercise. I do crown thee "Superwoman."
Katie, I love your new blog "title" thing you made! What did you use to make it?
Thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only one. If you saw my laundry pile (clean) you would need to be revived. It is a scary, scary, thing. :) I can't wait to check out more of your blog!
Post a Comment