Thursday, August 20, 2009

The First and the Last


As the boys get bigger, we are starting to phase into new bigger sizes and phase out of the old, smaller sizes. So, in a quick short post, I just wanted to show you one of my favorite sleepers that they have.

They're nothing special (the sleepers, that is), but I picked them out for the boys while they were in the NICU, and were the first clothes they ever wore that were matching. (Remember, because I'm vain and I insist that twins match....for now)

Tuesday, June 16th, 2009
Our first time in the same crib, and first time in matching outfits!
We are cute! But we're careful not to catch the wires


Thursday, August 20, 2009:
Probably the last time we will ever wear this sleeper.
As you can see, they're looking kind of "sprayed on"
That's because we're getting so big!
And now we like to be close to each other, but our muscles still are a little immature, so sometimes we "accidently" hit each other.

3 comments:

Anna Mae said...

oh my goodness! SO CUTE! God has truly blessed you with some handsome little men! :)

Lindy said...

I still can't believe you have THREE boys!

une autre mère said...

Soooo cute! I'm glad that you like to match your twins. What's the point of having twins if you can't dress them alike? Okay, I hope you know I was totally kidding... but matching is definitely a plus to having two babies the same size! :)