We really are having 2 more babies. Soon. But not today :)
I need to start out by saying how much more encouraging the end of this pregnancy has been than my first. With Hayden, I got the whole "You're still here?!?!?!" thing 100x per day, and I made many a mental 'threat on peoples' lives. Just not the thing you want to hear from anyone when you get to that point. This time around, however, sooo many people have been so great to be encouraging and say 'WOW! You're doing so well! Not too much longer, huh?!'
Amazing what a little word flippage can do for ones state of mind.
Maybe it's me being in denial, or just avoiding the inevitable, but I would say that I'm nervous about having 2 more babies. Will I survive? Sure. Will it be easy? Oh, hardly. So I'm nervous...and I would say justifiably nervous...and I would contend that you would be nervous if you were me, as well.
Irregardless, I can avoid it as long as I want, but the time is a'comin'. And I'm so ill prepared it is not even funny.
- Hayden's residence is still the room that will be come the babies' room. And it's really not THAT close to being ready, either.
- Newborn clothes. They're somewhere around my house.....not...just...sure...where. Maybe in a box?
- Packed? Hah! No. Not even close!
- My house.....is not ready for us to be gone for days on end.
- I have no "Water-breaking-in-public" Emergency Kit....that'd be embarassing.
So. Solution??
- Spend plenty of time getting all of Hayden's things ready to move until the new crib is ready.
- Dig out and wash all of Hayden's newborn/small baby clothes.
- Pack. For all 5 of us.
- Stay atop of little household chores.
- Assemble bag with the following: towel, clean "accessories", sweat pants, etc.
And.......... commence lengthy nap.















No comments:
Post a Comment