Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Frosty-cino & the End of Pregnancy

Thanks to the long dark hair in my chicken sandwich at lunch today, I got to try the All-New, 'Frosty-cino' from Wendy's.
 
"It's our irresistible, real dairy Frosty with coffee syrup from real-brewed coffee. We hand spin it, top it with real whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate to create an exciting, deliciously different Frosty Shake."
The claims of fame from Wendy's itself. I must admit, I'm not a caffeine hater when it comes to pregnancy, but I am careful. I was pretty excited to try it, and even more excited to save myself $2.79 in the process. 
My review. One thumb up. Really, it was everything it claimed to be, but the disappointment for me lie in the fact that it looks soooo similar to my beloved Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks, and tasted nothing like it. Sad. But, I believe that if you go into the situation knowing that it doesn't taste remotely like Starbucks, you will enjoy a tasty coffee treat.

In other news, I'm really ready to not be pregnant anymore. I've had many an evening/night where I thought "Am I going into labor?", but alas, no such luck. I'm so close I can feel it, and some of my symptoms aren't even appropriate to share in mixed company, so I'll spare you. My trouble last time around was when I got to the end, I just wanted SOMEONE, somewhere to tell me how it would happen....and ya know what? There isn't a single website on the entire world wide web that could tell me exactly what my labor & delivery process would look like! Not one! But according to the blog-o-sphere (all of you who voted in my poll), I will be giving birth within the next 7 days. Please don't let me down! You were right about the boys, so I'll trust you with this, too....

But....what if one comes out a girl?!?!

No comments: