So, as a soon-to-be mom of 3, I'd totally be lying if I said money wasn't something of a huge (HUGE) stress factor for us right now. Although we both know that the Lord provides for all of our needs, admittedly, it is hard when you're looking at all the "numbers", and trying to make them all equal "x".
Enter 'Money Saving Mom'. Not an end all, be all. And it won't make everything better, but I gotta say...I'm soo impressed!
Check it out--yesterday's post included a Buy 1, Get 1 Entree @ TGIFridays. And yesterday I got in the mail a coupon for a FREE package of Oscar Meyer HotDogs...Free! Not buy one, get one! Super excited!
Anyway, I just wanted to share this with all of you because I'm sick of hearing about how all these people get $120 in groceries for $35....but it's NEVER me! Until now :)
Happy Thursday!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment