Things are going well here, but we're in the slow part, it seems. Both boys are just working on eating. They have made improvements, but haven't shown a lot of drive to just "get it". As far as a time frame? We've quit asking. I'm sure they'll tell us when they're kicking us out.
Speaking of kicking us out......we got a new room this morning. We received about 5 minutes notice that we were moving to a new room. Honeymoon's over kids, we got a small room! Only ONE TV?!?! ;) Apparently, they're getting two more sets of twins this afternoon and they need the big room. I guess I missed when Silas and Owen ceased to be twins requiring twin space. Hah! No, it's not that big of a deal, but we had kind of spread out our things in our big room, so we're going to have to severely downsize. This is just one of the first of many situations where we learn about our new mantra: FLEXIBILITY. So, if you've visited us before, you won't have to go hunting too far to find us, we're just next door in room 215 instead of 216.
I'm trying to not be overly anxious to get out of here, but its getting more difficult by the day. I'm excited for Hayden to meet the little guys. I'm dying to sleep in my own bed. And drive short distances again....not 20 minutes one way. Really.....the little things. All in due time.















1 comment:
you're doing great, Katie! Just keep hanging in there. Also, there's a slight chance that you may miss a little thing about being there once you're home: sleep! :) Count your blessings---you have a million or more of them!!! Thanks for letting one of them stay at our house--it's been so much fun! :)
Post a Comment