Friday, May 22, 2009

The One Where We Play Tag

So my friend Amy, bless her heart, tagged me in a blog post, and for lack of a better post, I will play along :)

Here are the instructions. I have to say, I didn't follow them, not even a little bit. I picked a picture I liked and posted it :) Sorry! It's Friday before a holiday weekend, and I'm 8 months pregnant with twins......I dare you to tell on me ;)

Instructions:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!



Left to right, we have Dave, husband of Amy, Jesse, husband of me, and Joel, husband of Becky...mommy to be, friend from college, and one of my blog readers who isn't "official" (and I'm only slightly bitter about that ;) Just kiddin, Beck!

This pic was taken at Water Works Park in Des Moines before the annual Spring Banquet at Faith Baptist Bible College where we all attended. The car belongs to Jesse's dad, and it's a (apologies if I get this wrong) 1964 Chevy Impala. RED! I know that part is right ;) These guys had just recently finished filming their spin off of Ocean's 11, called LaPine's 9, which may explain the aviators and the "too cool for school" 'tudes that they're sporting. We had an enjoyable time that weekend!

OKAY, So, enough reminiscing. I'm going to tag:

  1. Sarah @ Married a Missionary

  2. Debbie @ Joys of Two Boys

  3. Mandi @ Mandi Speaks

  4. Anna @ 1000 Miles in my Shoes

Enjoy! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! That's one of my favorite pictures from our banquet that year :)

Although I am wondering why you didn't follow the rules...just kidding!! :) I was just relieved that my picture was not one of me in labor or something equally disturbing :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Well, the rules made my picture be very lame ;) Our computer doesn't really have an outline list of folders, and some folders were just plain boring. I think it was a color guard picture, and I don't think it was a color guard that I even knew anything about...laaame.