Loving God.
Loving Others.
The Christian Life.
Simple?
Hardly.
Some days it feels like while you work as hard as you can, to do the best you can, and still there are line of people saying 'If only you had......' (commence spitting in your face).
It's always when life seems like it's been a little too easy lately that *BAM* big suprise, you screwed it up again.
I can't take these thoughts any farther, but I would like you to meet someone. Her name is Sarah, and I've been blog-stalking her for a good, long time :) She runs an incredible blog in a tiny little town where she is the wife of the pastor. She is a sister-in-law to a lifelong friend of mine (who just had a baby yesterday *yay*).
This morning I re-read an older post of hers that I remember really, really, really appreciating when I first read it, so I filed it away in the back of my mind for a rainier day. Full of good reminders and a couple of kicks in the pants that I needed badly this morning.
So, Sarah, thanks for being my guest post today, even though I didn't check with you first, and I feel as though I should be paying some kind of royalties for such an excellent post. The check is in the mail. :)
Yesterday, I promised a better post tomorrow....Click Here. Thanks Sarah!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment