Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Important Things in Life

I had a great post all planned for yesterday, but it is still in "draft" format.

Silly Blogger took over an hour to format one video, and I have 3 that I wanted on there. So, hopefully sometime this week, I will grace you with some adorable footage of this darling 1-year old I know.

So, a recent debate has been on my mind lately. It has caused family division, ladies on the right, men on the left, and been accompanied by much heated discussion.

Folding vs. Bunching.

Do you know what I speak of? As a well advanced pregnant lady and a frequent guest of the restroom, I've had much time to think about Folding vs. Bunching.

Jesse's entire immediate family was divided straight down the middle. Men were "folders", and the women were all "bunchers". All of us had our reasons, and to be honest, I couldn't make you a bullet point list of why everyone stood where they did on the issue.

On a recent middle o' the night rendezvous, the kind where I'm barely concious enough to not fall flat on my face (guess it wouldn't really be "flat", would it?! hah!). I nearly jumped out of my skin as I realized what I was doing in my subconcious state.

Folding :(

All I have to say is I blame it on the fact that our TP holder has not been re-mounted on the wall since we painted our bathroom. But, I want to apologize to all women "bunchers" for the secret betrayal I feel that I have caused you all.

Promising a better post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm a buncher. Dave is a folder and says bunching is a waste of toilet paper. I thought we were the only couple who disagreed on this and had no idea things were so divided along gender lines -- your blog is so educational ;)