I don't mean this to sound weird or egotistical, but throughout my high school and college years, I would have to say....I had pretty nice legs. Not a "10", but maybe like....7 or 8 at least.
So, I don't know what exactly happened, if it was two pregnancies in two years, or maybe lack of general exercise motivation during said pregnancies, but the legs....are not so nice anymore. Of course you must factor in the absence of all melanin and the fact that shaving is difficult at best, but if I don't do something soon.....I may end up with "cankles"! Not. cool.
Enter the "Fit Flop".

Does anyone know anything about these things??? The website claims they're the "Flip Flop with Gym built-in". They're not exactly the sexiest things in the world, but they're a cute casual sandal and they're supposed to help you tone and sexy up your legs! They certainly aren't free, so before diving into a $50 flipflop investment (that would just be thrown in the garbage when Clinton & Stacy come for my WNTW makeover ;), I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience and/or success with the 'FitFlop'















2 comments:
Well, I have the exact pair in the picture. Last year, my mother in law thought they were the coolest thing, and bought us all a pair.
The bottom of the sandal is comfortable, but the straps are kind of awkward, on my foot at least. And here's the problem I have with mine too...I wear size 10 in these sandals, and could have used an 11, but they don't make them that size, so I had to go with a 10. In the summer you walk and walk, your feet swell, might even get a bit sweaty or sticky...you get the picture...the straps get tight...but that might just be a sizing thing...good luck! let me know what ya think if you buy them!!
FYI, they sell these at Brown's and I know the manager Rhonda had a couple of pairs she tried last summer. Shop Oskaloosa First. :)
Post a Comment