Thursday, April 23, 2009

Addictive Personality

Often my motivation for doing something or not doing something. I have a terribly addictive personality. Video games, yummy foods......I tend....to over indulge in a new fun thing. I wish to indulge you in some of the recently addictive things I have enjoyed.

Songs. Songs that I find to be extremely catchy, and consequently have them in my head all-the-day-long. Here are my recent top 10.

1. 'Be A Man' from Disney's Mulan
2. 'Dancing Queen' by Abba, made famous by Broadway's Mamma Mia
3. 'A Rumor in St. Petersburg' from animated film 'Anastasia' (it's been a loooong time since I've actually heard this song....long time)
4. 'Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone', Chris Tomlin
5. 'International Harvester' by Craig Morgan
6. 'Give Me Jesus', as done by the Faith Chorale, circa 2003-04
7. 'Eleanor Rigby', The Beatles
8. 'Dancing Through Life' from Broadway Musical, Wicked
9. 'Love Story', Taylor Swift
10. 'I Love you, Baby', Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons

So, did I get any songs stuck in your head???? ;)

2 comments:

Megan Epley said...

Ah yes, Anastasia. Such memories. There are some songs I can no longer listen to because of my immaturity in my youth... and the fact that Stephen Moore possesses an extremely embarrassing film of it all...

Amy said...

International Harvester. I heard this song the beginning of this month and it has been stuck in my head ever since!