Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Morning Humor

(Disclaimer: This may have been a "you had to be there story")

This morning I had a visit from a friend, and former co-worker.
He left the hospital to pursue a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity working for the same company Jesse works for, only basically as the head of their China operation. So, he's been spending weeks at a time away from his family over in China. But every time he returns, he brings loads of fun things. Today, he was delivering a watch for me to my hubby.

So without saying "hey" to anyone in nearby offices, he pops into my office to give me the watch (which by the way, is super nice!). As he sits down in front of my desk, we hear my office neighbor leaving to head down the hall (not knowing this guy is here), say "Gosh, it smells like Chinese."

I looked at Les, and said....'Well, that's gotta be you!' And I haven't stopped laughing since!

No comments: