Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

I really do like my job. A lot. Its honestly the first job I've ever held in my life where everything was as close to "ideal" as possible. Enjoyable atmosphere, my OWN office, a great boss, and fantastic co-workers, or at least a few fantastic ones :) 

So every year, at the beginning of April, I circle really big on my calendar "Administrative Assistant's/Professionals/Secretary's Day". It's not like my birthday or anything, but nonetheless I do find it exciting...really not for any huge reason. I just like it.

So, you can imagine I was a little bummed out that I couldn't even go to work today! It's not the only day of the year that I like my job, but it's the day I like the most. Hayden's sitter, along with my darling husband, both have contracted an adult version of what Hayden had last week. I did try very hard to find a replacement sitter, but to no avail. It's not anyone's fault, and I totally understand how horrible it feels to be sick, so helpless and weak. So....I'll have to throw myself my own version of Administrative Professional's Day. As if I neeeeed a reason to go out for lunch ;)

Happy Administrative Professional's day to all the people who make an office run correctly!

No comments: