Statistics 101 is probably the only course in Stats that I'd actually ever have a chance at passing. Fortunately, I've never had to take one, so we don't need to test that theory.
Since the day we found out we were expecting twins, one very specific question has been in my mind and rolled off my tongue several times.
Seriously, who just HAS twins?!
I know that it's the "dream" of every junior high age girl in America....or at least it was when I was that age, so be careful what you wish for! Haha...just kidding. No, but seriously, who has twins??? You know....babies, two at a time! So I've been compiling some unofficial stats, people I know who are twins and who have twins. Call me OCD if you like :)
Twins I know *for the privacy of these twins, no names will be used:
19 sets of twins
9 sets of g/g twins
8 sets of b/b twins
2 sets of b/g twins
10 sets of fraternal twins
9 sets of identical twins
Ladies I know who've HAD twins
13 women, 14 sets of twins
7 sets of b/b twins
6 sets of g/g twins
1 set of b/g twins
5 sets fraternal twins
9 sets identical twins
Celebrities with Twins
Brad & Angelina-- Knox & Vivienne
J.Lo & Marc Anthony: Emme & Max
Julia Roberts & Danny Moder: Phinneaus & Hazel
Geena Davis & ??: Kian & Kaiis (boys)
Patrick Dempsey & wife: Darby & Sullivan (boys)
Marcia Cross & Tom Mahoney: Eden & Savannah
Rebecca Romjin & Jerry O'Connell: Dolly & Charlie (girls)
Lisa Marie Presley & husband: Finley & Harper
Angela Bassett & Courtney Vance: Slater & Bronwyn (b/g)
George & Laura Bush: Barbara & Jenna
Jane Seymour : Johnny & Kris
Holly Robinson-Peete & Rodney Peete: Ryan & Rodney Jr. (b/g)
Mia Hamm & Nomar Garciaparra: Grace & Ava
Holly Hunter: no names given
Joan Lunden & husband: Kimberley & Jack; Max & Kate (two sets of twins!!!)
Dennis Quaid & wife: Thomas & Zoe
P.Diddy--D'Lila & Jessie (b/g)
Ricky Martin & surrogate mother--Matteo & Valentino
Jane Pauley--Ross & Rachel
Ron Howard--Jocelyn & Paige
Chuck Norris--Dakota & Danilee
Charlie Sheen--Bob & Max
Kurt Warner--Sierra & Sienna (lame)
Denzel Washington--Olivia & Malcolm
Twin Celebrities (or who have a twin)
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Joel & Benji Madden
Alanis Morissette --twin brother, Wade
Scarlett Johanssen--twin brother, Hunter
Vin Diesel--twin brother, Paul
Marilu Henner--twin sister, Crystal
Ashton Kutcher--twin brother, Michael
Isabella Rossellini--twin sister, Ingrid
Kiefer Sutherland--twin sister, Rachel
Gisele Bundchen--twin sister, Patricia
Jon Heder--twin brother, Daniel
Aaron Carter--twin sister, Angel
Tia & Tamera Mowry--I know, right...talk about throw back!
Elvis Presley--twin Jesse died at birth
Okay, so I went a little past my original thought of just people I know who have twins, but wow...kinda makes me feel a lot less like a freak of nature ;) Although, it is all very interesting and many are things that I did not previously know!
That's enough for this Monday, it kind of all makes my head spin.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
You crack me up! My doctor actually told me that identical twins truly are a freak of nature. Not something you want to hear when you are 30-something weeks carrying them! *LOL*
-Tiff
How would you like to be Gisele Bundchen's twin sister? Completely unknown... Talk about sibling rivalry! :)
It's the 13 woman 14 sets that scares me! That means one woman had 2 sets. YICKS!!!
BTW - I also have heard that identicals are "just" a miracle. Faternal is hereditary or with fertility treatments. :-)
Am I the lady with the 2 sets of twins that you know? *L* Not too many of us around!
-Tiff
You caught me Tiff :) You're the only one I know lucky enough to carry twins twice! Those angel baby girls definitely count :)
Post a Comment