ATTENTION EXPECTANT PARENTS! Are you a couple expecting a baby? If you are, we’d love to have you come to a taping of The Price Is Right on April 8, at the 4:00pm taping, for our special ULTIMATE BABY SHOWER show! The show will be filled with everything a new parent and baby would need including cars and cash! So call 800-852-8909 for tickets and COME ON DOWN!!!

Are. you. kidding. me?!?!?! The Price is Right?!?!
Where do I sign up?!
Okay, so I'm making it sound like my bags are packed, and really, they're not......but......I maybe...could be pursuaded. If....maybe someone wanted to come with me??















4 comments:
That's awesome! I'm there!
I've always wanted to go see the Price is Right! Can I pretend to be prego? I could always steal one of those belly pillows from the dressing room at Baby Gap ;)
Are you kidding? That is my favorite game show! I just got TPIR on the Wii for my bday! How sad is that?!?!? I'm game. Let's leave the hubbies at home with the kids & have a girls trip!
-Tiff
Megan, Tiff....for reals, I think we could get plane tickets for like 225ish.
Amy...there's still plenty of time...we could just embellish how prego you really ARE by April 8 with the Gap pregancy belly. Or you could just shoot for twins...they pop quicker ;)
Post a Comment