How many of us have mom's who used their kitchen gadgetry until it died......and it didn't die until at LEAST her 25th wedding anniversary? Can I get a show of hands, please? My mom still uses a saucepan she had in COLLEGE, for pete's sake. She's definitely gotten her money's worth. I'd say she's used that pan over 5000 times, and if she paid $50 for it back in 19xx, it cost her 1 cent each time she used it. 1 CENT! Because it was a good pan.
While Jesse and I were waiting for our table at the Cheesecake Factory on Valentine's Day, we walked through Jordan Creek Mall. We looked through every Footlocker store they have there, and ended up at Younkers. We walked through their baby section, and when we finished there I said 'Could we walk through the Home Department, please?' My darling husband looked at me and said 'That place always seems to get you in trouble.' We went through it anyways.
Low and behold, JESSE found the coolest thing! And he just HAD to have it! (love you honey!!)
Introducing the most revolutionary technology in canisters that we both have EVER seen:

The OXO Good Grips POP Containers!
This revolutionary system for containers has created a system that are airtight, stackable, space-efficient to keep your dry goods airtight!
The Containers have a unique push-button mechanism that creates an airtight seal with just one touch. The button also serves as a handle to lift off the lid.We didn't sell the farm and buy them all, but the ones we did buy are worth it. Two large containers and one large/tall skinny container for pasta (Maybe it's just me, but don't you hate it when your spaghetti noodles get stale because you only cooked spaghetti for 2 people, and didn't use the whole bag of spaghetti noodles?) But we did "commit" to buy one at a time until we have sufficiently contained the craziness that is the dry foods in our pantry.
I am telling you......they have changed our lives. For.ev.er. And they can change yours, too.















1 comment:
My mom LOVES these containers. I swear she buys more every time she's in a department store. :) Since the move, she's stocked up on these and uses them for just about everything. :)
AND we were SO close to you on Valentines! Samantha, Ethan, Lindy and I ate at PFChangs.
Post a Comment