Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Lil Throwdown

A couple of things for my readers:

  • I think it is absolutely chicken of you to vote that we're having 1 boy and 1 girl. It's true. I think that. I mean, you really don't want to make a decision one way or another, and you can't tell by how I'm "carrying" whether it's a boy or a girl, so you pick both. Big fat chicken. On the other hand, in your defense (even though you probably don't even know this fact), boy/girl twins are the least common combo of twins. So you're stickin your neck out there a little. But only a little.
  • You don't have to be a blogger to post a comment ;) You can comment anonymously, or sign your name (please sign your name) or whatev. I know you're out there....I can hear the pitter patter of your keyboard.

I apologize for my strong words....I'm facilitating the logistics of a training seminar today. Zzzzzzzzz. Happy Thursday to all of you.

15 DAYS until we find out boys or girls!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all i dont think its chicken at all.. i had a dream... so 8-P... i had a dream that you were having a boy with hayden and .... so yeh... we'll just see if i have the gift of baby gender dreaming....
say hi to carl and nancy for me!!!
i should have to sign my name cause i know you know who this is!
Aunt Amy

Jenni said...

Well I did vote boy/girl...but I just think it would be nice for you to have a girl...and it would be neat I think to have twins one of each...

I can't wait until you find out...
I really don't care what you guys have i am just praying you have a safe pregnacy resulting in healthy babies!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

Are you going to tell us after the ultrasound? If so, I'm marking that day on my calendar. That's exciting!

I'm getting a kick out of being able to keep up with your pregnancy! Keep posting.

-- Julianne

Anonymous said...

Here's my logic:
Two of either gender seems unfair to you and Jesse. :) Speaking from experience, two girls that spend all their time together and are the same age gang up. :) You can ask my mom or sisters if you don't believe me. (but I'm sure you do...) :)

At least your twins won't be the oldest of the children - that makes matters worse. :)
Megan

Sarah said...

you mean, in 15 days you find out boys or girls OR boy and girl. ;) Can you guess what I voted...I guess you can call me a chicken. :)